- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Not in Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
Areas of interest
Electromyography (EMG); Nerve conduction studies; Neuromuscular disorders
- Jess Eveleigh
- Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital Wonford Road Exeter EX2 4UG
- 01392 262125
- 01392 891078
- Kay Holohan
- Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Hospital Wood Road Wolverhampton WV6 8LE
- 01902 793269
- 07580 859008
- 01902 793292
- MD Damascus University 1993
- MRCP(UK) Royal College of Physicians, UK 1999
- MSc Damascus University 1996
- CCST in Clinical Neurophysiology STA, Medical Royal Colleges, UK 2004
- CCT in Neurology PMETB, UK 2006
- Master in Medical Education Leeds University, UK 2010
- FRCP (UK), FRCP(London) Royal College of Physicians, UK 2013
Reference number 4677390
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical neurophysiology , 2004
- Neurology , 2006
Affiliations / memberships
• American Academy of Neurology.
• The European Neurological Society.
• Association of British Neurologists.
• The British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology.
• International League Against Epilepsy.
• Royal College of Physicians, London (Fellow).
• Syrian British Medical Society.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); Mononeuritis Multiplex, MND - AHC, Multiple Muscle Monitoring (e.g. Torticollis), Myaesthenia Gravis (-SFEMG) - (>50)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); mononeuropathy (e.g. ulnar), Cx/lumbar radiculopathy, myopathy - (5-50)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); CTS (Bilateral upper limb only) or peripheral neuropathy - (5-50)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); myaesthenia gravis (+SFEMG) - (5-50)