- Fee assured
- Verified account
Areas of interest
Electromyography (EMG); Nerve conduction studies; Neuromuscular disorders
- Jess Eveleigh
- Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital Wonford Road Exeter EX2 4UG
- 01392 262125
- 01392 891078
- Kay Holohan
- Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Hospital Wood Road Wolverhampton WV6 8LE
- 01902 793269
- 07580 859008
- 01902 793292
- MD Damascus University 1993
- MRCP(UK) Royal College of Physicians, UK 1999
- MSc Damascus University 1996
- CCST in Clinical Neurophysiology STA, Medical Royal Colleges, UK 2004
- CCT in Neurology PMETB, UK 2006
- Master in Medical Education Leeds University, UK 2010
- FRCP (UK), FRCP(London) Royal College of Physicians, UK 2013
Reference number 4677390
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical neurophysiology , 2004
- Neurology , 2006
Affiliations / memberships
• American Academy of Neurology.
• The European Neurological Society.
• Association of British Neurologists.
• The British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology.
• International League Against Epilepsy.
• Royal College of Physicians, London (Fellow).
• Syrian British Medical Society.
Post treatment communication
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); Mononeuritis Multiplex, MND - AHC, Multiple Muscle Monitoring (e.g. Torticollis), Myaesthenia Gravis (-SFEMG) - (>50)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); CTS (Bilateral upper limb only) or peripheral neuropathy - (5-50)
Recording and reporting on electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG); mononeuropathy (e.g. ulnar), Cx/lumbar radiculopathy, myopathy - (1-5)