- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Sleep disorders
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr. Anita Jayadev qualified from St. Bartholomews School of Medicine and Dentistry in London, and works as a respiratory consultant at Wexham Park Hospital with an interest in general and interventional respiratory medicine. Her achievements include:
• Establishing and leading the EBUS service at Wexham Park. This procedure is used for diagnosis of cancer, Tb and Sarcoidosis.
• Teaches and runs a pleural clinic, used for ultrasound guided pleural aspirations and placement of indwelling pleural catheters.
• She also works at St. Bartholomews’ Hospital as a sleep and ventilation consultant, and has a specialist interest in sleep medicine and has recently started a sleep service at Wexham Park Hospital.
• She is experienced in looking after acute general medical patients.
• She has previously held academic training posts, has a range of publications and has been invited to sit on national committees.
• She has an interest in patient safety and won the BMJ patient safety team of the year award during her Darzi Fellowship at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Her achievements were recognised by the HSJ and she was awarded 'Rising Star in the NHS award' during her training.
Areas of interest
• Sleep Medicine & ventilation management
• COPD; Asthma; Bronchiectasis; Pneumonia; ILD
• Bronchoscopy & Endobronchial Ultrasound
• Pleural diseases & interventions
• Lung cancer & Acute general medicine
- Nikki Steere
- King Edward Vii Hospital St. Leonards Road Windsor SL4 3DP
- 01753 379511
- 01245 200699
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Varghese Paul Fee Assured