- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
Dr Monica Khanna is a dedicated full time Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
She has completed a Musculoskeletal Fellowship in Toronto Canada covering all aspect of musculoskeletal and sports injury imaging. She has developed a musculoskeletal Fellowship program at Imperial College for radiology trainees. Interests include musculoskeletal intervention and all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging.
Recent and current appointments:
• Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Publications, lectures and teaching:
• Dr Khanna has co authored two books and contributed to the MSK literature widely.
• She is a regular lecturer and teacher on regional, National and International courses in Radiology, sports and exercise medicine, rheumatology and orthopaedics.
• She has multiple abstract contributions at national and international radiological meetings.
• British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
• European Society of Skeletal Radiologist
• Royal College of Radiologists
• Royal College of Surgeons
Areas of interest
Musculoskeletal imaging and intervention.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Reference number 4529459
Affiliations / memberships
BSc (Hons) MB BS (Hons) MRCS FRCR
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Injection(s) +/- aspiration, into joint, cyst, bursa with image guidance - unilateral - (>50)
Injection(s) +/- aspiration, into joint, cyst, bursa - unilateral - (5-50)
Shoulder hydrodistension +/- image guidance - (5-50)
New Victoria Hospital (5-50)