- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Not in Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
Professor Kathleen Fan is highly regarded and experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon. She has been a consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon in a London teaching hospital and major trauma unit since 2008.
Her area of expertise is problems affecting the face, jaws, neck and mouth.
Areas of interest
Oral and Maxillofacial surgery;
Impacted teeth including wisdom teeth and difficult to extract teeth; Jaw cyst and lumps in mouth; oral medicine, mouth ulcers, burning mouth;
Orthognathic surgery (jaws, alveolar);
Salivary gland disease (minimally invasive);
Facial deformity; Surgical dentistry; Skin tumours / cancer / oncology; TMJ; jaw pain, Lasers; Photodynamic Therapy; Non surgical aesthetic such as laser rejuvenation and botulinum toxin.Facial trauma, soft tissue and hard tissue, facial fractures.
- Stephanie Beeko
- Professor Kathy Fan The Harley Street Clinic Diagnostic Centre 16 Devonshire Street London W1G 7AF
- 020 7234 2696
- 07367 788189
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Kings College Hospital, London.
Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Kings College London
Child safeguarding and dent facial infection
- BDS University of London 1990
- PhD University College London 1998
- FDS RCS Royal College of Surgeons England 1993
- FRCS OMFS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2007
- FRCS CSiG Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2003
- MBBS University of London 2000
Reference number 4726294
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Elected Council Member British Association Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 2015
- President Designate British Association Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 2022
- Elected Council Member British Medical Laser Association 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist in Oral Surgery , 1997
- Specialist in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery , 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Royal Society Medicine
Royal College of Surgeons England
Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- The London Craniofacial ClinicThe Harley Street...
- 13:00 - 19:30
- 07713 717025
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Professor Kathy Fan
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Photodynamic therapy (PDT) to malignant lesion of skin, with artificial light source, up to three - (1-5)
Surgical removal of impacted/buried tooth/teeth - (1-5)
Extensive segmental excision of mandible - (1-5)
Excision of lesion of jaw - (1-5)
Excision/destruction of lesion of palate - (1-5)
- Show All (10 )...