- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an Associate Fellow Chartered Psychologist and Accredited Supervisor. I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Psychological Society (BPS). I am also registered with the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) as an accredited CBT Practitioner and with EMDR UK and Ireland as an EMDR Consultant.
I have extensive experience working both in the NHS (at present I work at St. Ann's Hospital) and in private practice.
Areas of interest
• Stress related disorders • Anxiety (including social anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder) • Insomnia • Phobias • Depression • Low self-esteem • Bereavement • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Pain management • Adjustment to disability or medical conditions • Addictions (alcohol, drugs, gambling, computer games, Internet) • Anger management • Overeating and obesity • Sexual dysfunction • Children (0-11 years of age) • Adolescent mental health
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Andrew Rea
- The CBT Clinic 25 Corsica Street Highbury LONDON N5 1JT
- 020 7354 0217
(Additional) Languages spoken
I enjoy a high level of patient satisfaction.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (5-50)