- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
I am a BACP senior accredited psychotherapist/ counsellor and UKRCP registered with over 25 years' experience.
Originally, I trained as a psychodynamic counsellor at Croydon College and then worked at Croydon Pastoral Foundation. I broadened my approach through further training and experience in private practice, as well as agency environments including Wimbledon Guild and the Aston Clinic, New Malden.
I have tutored counselling skills courses for the Wimbledon Guild and taught RSA counselling courses at Richmond Adult College and at Kingston College of Further Education.
I have experience of working for local authorities and commercial companies, providing therapy under their EAP (employee assistance programme) schemes.
I am currently working for a charity offering psychological support for cancer patients and their families. I have a private practice offering one-to-one short and long term work for adults.
Areas of interest
Individual therapy for Anxiety; Bereavement and Loss; Depression; Counselling for cancer sufferers and their families; Relationship problems; low self-esteem and personal development.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Diploma: Principles & Practice of Psychodynamic Counselling Croydon College: Faculty of Management & Professional Studies 1993
- Accreditation & UKRC Registration British Assoc. of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2005
- Senior Accreditation & UKRC Registration British Assoc. of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2010
- Certificate in Psychology : Introduction to CBT Birbeck College 2007
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)