- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
Areas of interest
Laser prostate and laser stone surgery. Surgery of complex stone disease. Endourology; Vasectomy (including reversal); Haematuria; Urinary tract disorders; Minimal access / invasive surgery; Prostate disease including prostate cancer; Urological oncology. Peno-scrotal surgery.
- Mrs Pippa Powley
- Compliance & Medical Admin Services 11 Kennedy Way Leicester Forest East Leicester LE3 3HW
- 0116 216 8175
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Karim Shoukrey Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospitals of Leicester
Prostate cancer diagnosis.
Watching rugby and football
The Bard Medal for Urological Research
European Association of Urology best poster presentations.
Royal Society of Medicine short paper prize.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bengali - Basic
More than 100 publications in peer reviewed journals.
Less than 5% re-admission after Laser prostate or stone surgery or any other surgery performed.
- MD University of London 2001
- MB BChir University of Cambridge 1993
- FRCS (Urol) Intercollegiate 2004
- FEBU European Board of Urology 2006
- Fellowship in Urology Johns Hopkins; USA 2002
- Fellowship in Brachytherapy Seattle Swedish Hospital 2006
Reference number 4062840
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honorary Professor Nottingham Trent University 2020
- Honorary Associate Honorary Professor University of Leicester 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- Masood Ahmed Khan; Urology , 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urological Surgeons
European Association of Urological Surgeons
British Medical Association
- Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital, LE5 1HY
- 13:00 - 16:00
- 0116 276 9401
- Spire Leicester Hospital, LE2 2FF
- 17:30 - 21:00
- 0116 265 3685
Post treatment communication
To contact me or the Private hospital where treated.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Diagnostic endoscopic examination of bladder (flexible cystoscopy) including any biopsy - (5-50)
Bladder instillation of pharmacologic agent (including cystoscopy) - (5-50)
Transperineal template-guided biopsies of the prostate under image guidance - (5-50)
Holmium laser resection of prostate (HoLRP) (including cystoscopy) - (5-50)
Spire Leicester Hospital (5-50)
Endoscopic resection of lesion of bladder (including cystoscopy) - (1-5)
- Show All (15 )...