- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Stroke medicine
I am a senior Neurology Consultant at University Hospital, Coventry having been appointed in 2003.
I qualified MB ChB in 1990 from Leicester University and was awarded my MD for research into stroke in 1997. I was elected a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) in 2006. I have extensive experience in Neurology and am a member of the Association of British Neurologists and the British and Irish Association of Stroke Physicians.
Areas of interest
stroke; transient ischaemic attack (TIA);
general neurology including headache, dizziness, blackouts.
- Sandra Cadden
- 4th Floor University Hospital Clifford Bridge Road Coventry CV2 2DX
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospital, Coventry
Transient Ischaemic Attack
- FRCP Royal College of Physcians (UK) 2006
- MD University of Leicester 1998
- MB ChB University of Leicester 1990
- MRCP Royal College of Physcians (UK) 1993
Reference number 3471397
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member World Stroke Organisation 2015
- Full Registration General Medical Council 1990
- Member Association of British Neurologists 2003
- Member British Association of Stroke Physicians 2003
- Member MDDUS 2020
Details of entry to specialist register
- Neurology , 2003
- BMI The Meriden Hospital, CV2 2LQ
- 10:00 - 17:00
- 024 7664 7000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.