- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
HIP and knee arthroplasty surgeon
Soft tissue Knee surgeon
Areas of interest
• Arthroplasty : Knee and hip joint replacement surgery (navigated knee joint replacement) • Unicompartment knee replacement • Isolated patellofemoral replacement.
-.Knee soft Tissue:
Knee arthroscopy, Meniscus repair,knee ligaments reconstruction and Anterior Cruciate ligament repair • Anterior knee pain, patellofemoral disorder • High tibial osteotomy.
- Mrs Elaheh Sarraf
- 7 Macnicol Court East Kilbride GLASGOW G74 4QG
- 07951 281386
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr John Alan Davidson Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Hairmyres Hospital NHS Lanarkshire
Navigated knee joint replacement
Navigated unicompartment replacement
Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
Meniscal repair and synthetic cartilage transplantation-patellofemoral disorder: MPFL ligament reconstruction and tibial tuberostity osteotomy
High tibial osteotomy.
Reading , politics, sport, travelling
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Persian (Farsi) - Native or bilingual
- Dutch - Fluent
-15 years follow up for cemented total hip replacement.
Courses offered to GPs
Navigated total knee replacement.
Anterior knee pain.
Joint line in total knee repalcement.
- Medical school Antwerpen university Belgium 1996
- FRCS, Glasgow Royal college of surgery, Glasgow 2012
- Knee fellowship London bridge hospital, Mr Strover 2003
- Orthopaedic & trauma surgery training Katholic university Leuven, (Orthopaedic centre ,Pellenburgh). Belgium 2002
Reference number 6034887
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- NHS lanarkshire Hairmyres Hospital Lanarkshire 2005
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC , 2003
Affiliations / memberships
-Esska. ( European Society of sports Traumatology, knee surgery and arthroscopy.
-ISAKOS , ( international Society of Arthroscopy,knee surgery and orthopaedic sports medicine)
- ICRS : ( international Cartilage Regeneration& Joint preservation Society)
-Royal college of surgery
- BMI Ross Hall Hospital
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 0141 810 3151
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
phone: 07951 281386