- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema focused therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with over 20 years of experience working with adults, adolescents and couples.
My main model of therapy is CBT but as a Counselling Psychologist, I am trained in several models of therapy.
My professional ethos is to maintain the client's focus and goals as the priory of the therapy sessions.
Areas of interest
Adults; Adolescents; Anxiety disorders; Addictions; Bereavement; Depression; Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Psychosis; Eating disorders; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Self-harm; Chronic fatigue syndrome (previously ME); Body dysmorphic disorder; Personality disorders, Schema Therapy
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Courses offered to GPs
Introduction To CBT
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (1-5)