- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
Rohan Mehta has been a Consultant in Respiratory and General Medicine since 2002. He qualified from the University of Edinburgh in 1992 and underwent training in Edinburgh, Newcastle and Wales.
Having worked for 12 years in Wales as a Consultant, he relocated to Salisbury in 2014.
Areas of interest
General Respiratory Medicine; Asthma; COPD; Lung Cancer; Interstitial Lung Disease; Sleep Disordered Breathing; Pleural disease.
- Nina Main
- Private Secretarial Block 24 South Corridor Salisbury District Hospital Odstock Road SALISBURY SP2 8BJ
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Chest and General Medicine, Salisbury District Hospital.
- FRCP(UK) Royal College of Physicians 2008
- MB Ch.B University of Edinburgh 1992
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians 1996
Reference number 3690509
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT Respiratory and General Medicine , 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (UK)
British Thoracic Society
British Sleep Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details