- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in Mental Health and Occupational Health with over 30 years of professional experience.
Having worked in the NHS across London and the South, I have been in independent clinical and medico-legal and expert practice since 1998.
As a Clinical Psychologist, my clinical practice is based on the CBT approach combined with Integrative Psychological Psychotherapy but I am also an EMDR Therapist which is extremely effective in many cases and especially for trauma.
I work with the full range of mental health and occupational health issues.
I have specialist expertise in Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Childhood Sexual Abuse, and Autistic Spectrum Disorders including Asperger's Syndrome. I also work closely with the Police, Military Personnel & Veterans, and the Emergency Services, .
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Bereavement, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Aspergers Syndrome, Occupational Health, Military & Veteran Mental Health, Individual therapy; Couple Therapy, Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Integrative Psychological Psychotherapy
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- MSC in Clinical Psychology University of Surrey 1989
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing RIchman Associates, London 2013
- DIagnostic Inventory for Social and Communication Disorders National Autistic Society 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Independent Practitioner Committe British Psychological Society 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical Psychology , 1998
Affiliations / memberships
Division of Clinical Psychology
Division of Forensic Psychology
British Psychological Society
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: Annabelpj1
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (1-5)