- Bupa Platinum consultant
- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Head & neck oncology
- Video and telephone consultations
I have been a consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon based at Nuffield hospital, Plymouth for 23 years.
I hold dual dental and medical undergraduate qualifications as well as two postgraduate surgical fellowships, and a specialty fellowship with the Royal College of Surgeons of London.
I have wide surgical experience in head and neck surgery in general, with particular expertise in head and neck oncology.
Areas of interest
Dental / oral implants; Head and neck surgery (oral-maxillo-facial); Oral surgery; Removal of wisdom teeth; Skin lesions; Neck lumps.
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Martin Steynor Not Fee Assured
- Dr Paul Erasmus Not Fee Assured
- BDS Bristol University 1986
- Bch Medicine Southampton University 1992
- FDSRCS Royal College of Surgeons England 1993
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons England 1995
- FRCS (Maxillofacial Surgery) Intercollegiate Specialty Board RCS Edinburgh 1998
Reference number 3681864
- Consulting Suite Nuffield Health Plymouth...
- 13:00 - 17:00
- 01752 710484
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Surgical removal of impacted/buried tooth/teeth - (5-50)
ExCon - Further Discretionary Payment - (1-5)
Excision/destruction of lesion of palate - (1-5)
Excision/destruction of lesion of tongue - (1-5)