- Fee assured
- Verified account
Mr Fahy is a Consultant Spinal Surgeon specialising in spinal pain, including neck, lower back pain and sciatica.
Mr Fahy treats many elite sportsmen and women, such as Barclays Premier League footballers, cricketers, athletes, rowers and many other disciplines.
His training in spinal Surgery took place at Charing Cross Hospital and The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital. He also trained in Sweden and Switzerland, with a short time spent in the United States.
He has a wide practice in sports related spinal problems treating many professional and world class sportsmen and women from athletics, swimming, rugby, cricket and professional football, working closely with teams and clubs.
Areas of interest
Spinal surgery;Back Pain; Sciatica; Neck Pain; Sports Related Spinal Problems.
- Valentina Uva
- The Lister Hospital Chelsea Bridge Road LONDON SW1W 8RH
- 020 3195 2336
- 020 7881 4109
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Eoin Sherry Fee Assured
- Dr Glyn Towlerton Not Fee Assured
- Dr Ulka Vamadevan Fee Assured
- Dr Elizabeth Whitehead Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Sports related spinal injuries
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Italian - Fluent
- French - Conversational
Variety of publications and presentations in the field of spinal surgery
Courses offered to GPs
Regular seminars in the treatment of common spinal conditions and sports related spinal issues
- BSc. Cell Pathology London University 1988
- MB.BS London University 1991
- FRCS (Edinburgh) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1996
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training Intercollegiate Board 2002
- FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedics Intercollegiate Board of Royal Colleges 2001
- Diploma in Orthoaedic Engineering Cardiff University 2002
- Spinal Fellow Sahlgrenska Hospital, Gothenberg 2002
- Visiting Fellow Schultess Klinik Zurich 2002
Reference number 3544000
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST Trauma and Orthopaedics , 2002
Affiliations / memberships
MB BS BSc FRCS (Tr&Orth) Dip Orth Engin
Post treatment communication
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Epidural injection (lumbar) - (>50)
Posterior excision of disc prolapse (including microdiscectomy +/- decompression) - lumbar region (1 or 2 levels) - (5-50)
Lister Hospital (5-50)
Medial branch block injection(s) +/- image guidance (including bilateral) LUMBAR - (5-50)
Nerve Root Block +/- Image Guidance (including Bilateral) LUMBAR - (5-50)
Revision of posterior excision of disc prolapse with undercutting facetectomy +/- decompression (lumbar region) - (5-50)
Lister Hospital (5-50)
- Show All (14 )...