- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Zoe Rigg is an accredited Clinical Psychologist who has specialised in Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Neurodevelopmental Conditions since qualification in 2016. She uses a range of evidence based therapeutic methods to support the needs of the client. Dr Rigg's approach prioritises the identified needs and concerns of the child and family in order to provide a person focused therapeutic experience. Therapeutic work can be direct with the child or indirect with parents and the supporting network depending on the need. Dr Rigg is also experienced in the area of autism assessment.
Areas of interest
Children and Adolescent Mental Health; Autism Spectrum Condition Assessment; Cognitive Assessment; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; Depression; Specific Phobia; Generalised Anxiety; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; Complex Trauma; Social Anxiety; Emotional Dysregulation.
- Kayleigh Hall
- Elwick Club Stoke House Church Road Ashford TN23 1RD