- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Thankyou for visiting my profile. I am Sarah O'Sullivan. I am a nurse and CBT Psychotherapist who can work with children, teens and adults.
I live in Sutton Coldfield area.
I provide face to face appointments in various clinics and support via telephone and / or online too if preferred.
I enjoy arts and crafts and like swimming and walking in my spare time.
I look forward to working with you soon.
Areas of interest
I am a paediatric nurse and CBT Psychotherapist.
I have worked with children and adults / families for past 26 years in various health and social care roles.
I can work with young people aged 8-16 years.
I can work with 16-30 year olds.
I can work with adults and older adults.
I believe in person centred care and holistic practice, helping you to meet your needs and full potential.
I provide 1:1 CBT Psychotherapy
I can also provide group CBT support for peers.
My areas of interest are:
Low self esteem; low confidence; depression; anxiety; health anxiety; OCD; Trauma CBT; Panic; self cutting / injury; addiction; stress; anger; fears; bullying; relationship difficulties;
I am here to support you to be the best version of yourself.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
Current NHS consultant posts held
Private practice One 2 One you matter well being services for all.
Self esteem, confidence, trauma informed practice and adverse childhood experiences.
Ballet, the arts, music, dance
Reading / self development
Art / crafts
Swimming / outdoors / hiking
support to people suffering
guidance and advice.
Diploma in Nursing studies - registered sick children's nurse (RSCN)
Diploma in asthma care in the community
Degree in public health special community school nursing (BSc: 2:1SCPHN)
Post graduate diploma in psychological therapies in CBT practice (CBT Therapist.
Courses offered to GPs
Can offer seminars to GPS on adverse childhood experiences, but this is a paid for service.
- Working intentionally when mentoring children Staffordshire university 2012
- Diploma in Nursing studies Birmingham City University 1996
- Specialist community public health nursing Wolverhampton university 2010
- Diploma in asthma care in community Warwick national respiratory centre 2003
- Post graduate diploma in psychological therapies University of Birmingham 2017
- Safeguarding children levels 1, 2 , 3 Various NHS providers 2021
- Safeguarding adults Pulse agency 2021
- GDPR training and data control Various NHS annually and Pulse agency 2022
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited CBT therapist BACBP 2018
- Nursing Midwifery Council registered nurse Nursing Midwifery Council 1999
Affiliations / memberships
Royal college of Nursing ( RCN)
British Association of Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists (BACBP).
Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Falcon Lodge Community hub
- 09:00 - 15:30
- 07407 473735
- Sutton Medical Consulting Centre1st...
- 09:00 - 16:00
- 0121 308 7774
- The Sanctuary Hub, Castle Vale
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 07407 473735
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Or as I am a psychotherapist, patients should also contact their GP or psychiatrist.
Patients can also contact Samaritans on 116 123 if they are in mental distress.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (1-5)