- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Chartered Counsellï»¿ing Psychologist & Psychotherapist and I am a registered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS - DCoP) and a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC). I stand by their code of ethics in all aspects of my practice.
Areas of interest
I have more than 13 years of experience providing psychological support for issues ranging from trauma, gender and sexual identity, geographical displacement, depression, anxiety, loneliness, addictions, asylum-seeking process, refugees, relationships, attachment, parenting, and a myriad of cultural approaches. These include psychotherapy & psychoeducational group facilitation, supporting clients experiencing severe mental health issues due to domestic violence and substance misuse, such as alcohol and drugs.
I work internationally online, in English, Armenian, and Farsi.
In addition to my private work. I offer psychoeducational workshops on well-being, stress management, trauma, search for meaning, a sense of belonging, and cross-cultural challenges.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Armenian - Native or bilingual
- Persian (Farsi) - Native or bilingual
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy Middlesex University, London 2021
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology University of West London 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Counselling Psychology BPS 2021
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered Member of BPS
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (5-50)