- Not Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
Dr Cowie has worked in private, elite and professional sports medicine for over 25 years. She has experience and a special interest in professional football, Olympic sports and general musculoskeletal problems. She also lectures at postgraduate level on low back pain, women in sport and rehabilitation of sporting injuries.
She currently works as Head of Medicine at The Football Association, based at the National Football Centre at St George's Park.
Areas of interest
Sports injuries; Musculo-skeletal Medicine; Football Medicine
- Luke Owen
- Blackberry Clinic 3 Blackberry Court Walnut Tree Milton Keynes MK7 7PB
- 01908 604666
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine Barts and the Royal London NHS Trust 1993
- Diploma in Musculo-skeletal Medicine Apothecaries of London 1995
- Foundation Fellow of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine 2002
Reference number 3432792
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Register (CESR) , 2015
- Blackberry Orthopaedic ClinicBlackberry...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 01908 604666
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Blackberry Clinic, 3 Blackberry Court, Milton Keynes. 01908 604 666