- Not Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Child mental health
- Community child health
I am Consultant Neurodevelopmental Paediatrician specializing in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and its' many associated conditions. I have been a consultant in NHS for 20 years until July 2017. I am now doing research at University of London and also running private multi-disciplinary neurodevelopmental and general paediatric disorders clinic at West Byfleet Private Consulting Rooms, Surrey. I have wealth of experience in paediatric mental health, community and general paediatrics.
Areas of interest
Neurodevelopmental diorders - Autism
All general Paediatric problems
Current NHS consultant posts held
Not in substantive NHS post - retired 2017
Locum Consultant Paediatrician, Epsom General Hospital
In PhD program in Medical Humanities researching in ADHD
1. B.Zoric, M.Dumic, A.Radica et al. The concentrations of thyroid hormones, thyrotrophin and titers of thyroid auto antibodies in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Jugoslovenska Pedijatrija 1982;2:95-98.
2. M.Dumic, B.Zoric, A.Radica. Epidemiological characteristics of type 1 diabetes mellitus in our population. Jugoslovenska Pedijatrija 1983;1-4:55-61.
3. B.Zoritch, P.Crawshaw. Croatia - an update. Child. November 1992;7
4. B. Zoritch, C. Eiser, D Bowyer, J Hiller. School experience of children with cystic fibrosis:
teachers' viewpoint. Thorax 1993, 48 452.
5. C Eiser B. Zoritch. J Hiller, T. Havermans, S Billig. Routine stresses in caring for a child with cystic fibrosis. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, Vol. 39., No 5, pp. 641-646,1995.
6. B. Zoritch. Nitric oxide and asthma. Archives of Disease in Childhood 1995; 72: 259-262.
7. B. Zoritch. Nitric oxide and lung disease. Paediatria Croatica 1994; 38: 221-225.
8. B. Zoritch Teaching child health - training the trainers. Medical Education Newsletter No 5,
1996, University of Southampton.
9. B. Zoritch, C Eiser, J Hiller, C. Taylor. Cystic fibrosis and school : the teacher’s viewpoint
Ambulatory Child Health 1996; 1, No 4: 302-310.
10. B. Zoritch, C. Eiser, J. Hiller. Sharing information about cystic fibrosis within the family.
Israel Journal of Medical Sciences 1996; 32,Suppl . S193.
11. B.Zoritch, C.Eiser, J.Hiller. Revealing diagnosis of cystic fibrosis to the parents of affected child. Israel Journal of Medical Sciences 1996; 32, Suppl. S277.
12.Joyce, B.Zorich , SJ Pike, CK Barber, NR Dennis. Williams- Beuren syndrome:
phenotypic variability and deletions of chromosomes 7,11 and 22 in a series of 52
patients. Journal of Medical Genetics 1996; 33(12) 986-992.
13. P.Sidebotham , B Zoritch. Going beyond the core curriculum: developing a special
interest module in child development and disability for medical students. Ambulatory
Child Health 1997. 3(2) 154-161.
14. B. Zoritch, I.Roberts, A. Oakley. The health and welfare effects of day care: a systematic
review of randomised controlled trials. Social Science and Medicine 1998; 47(3): 317-
15 . B. Zoritch, I. Roberts. Day care for pre-school children. Cochrane Database
Courses offered to GPs
Any general paediatric topic
- Masters of Arts Birkbeck, University of London 2015
- Masters of Science Institute of Child Health London 1996
- FRCPCH Royal College of Physicians and later Paediatrics and Child Health 1987
- MD (primary medical qualification) University of Zagreb 1982
- PhD student 2nd year Birkbeck, University of London 2017
Reference number 3430257
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Paediatrician Ashford and St.Peter's Hospital, Chertsey, Surrey 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatric Community Child Health , 1989
Affiliations / memberships
Birkberk, University of London
- West Byfleet Consulting Rooms, Madeira Road,...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 07957 909754
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07957909754 office hours only but message can be left