- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
*I am sorry I currently do not have any availability.
I am a warm and conscientious BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist working face-to-face both indoors and outdoors.
I have 14 years experience as a counsellor and psychotherapist. My paid employment experience includes GP practices, occupational health, bereavement and palliative care. My voluntary experience includes mental health services and hospice care.
I have a Diploma in Counselling and a Master of Science Degree in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy.
I also have 20 years experience as a Registered Nurse.
Please see my website for further information.
Areas of interest
Stress; anxiety; depression; suicidal feelings; relationship losses; bereavement and grief; childlessness; menopause; chronic health conditions; life-limiting conditions; health anxiety; chronic pain.
I practice in an integrated and holistic way to suit the needs and preferences of each individual client.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Rheumatological conditions
- Diploma in Counselling University of Salford 2010
- Master of Science Cognitive Behaviour Psychotherapy University of Salford 2013
- Registered General Nurse North Manchester General Hospital School of Nursing 1986
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Senior Accreditation 00644739 BACP 2016
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Registration 026761
BACP Accreditation 2013
BACP Member since 2009
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)
Psychotherapy session - (1-5)