- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Benign Prostate disorders
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
- Video and telephone consultations
I completed my undergraduate medical degree in Alexandria, Egypt and qualified as a doctor in 2006. I then completed my postgraduate specialist urology training in Egypt, followed by completion of renowned clinical fellowships in India and the UK (Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge).
I have been working as a Consultant Urologist in Wrexham Maelor Hospital since 2016. Sine then, I have contributed significantly to the NHS service and managed to set up a new service for minimally invasive for management for kidney stones. My contribution has been recognised regionally and I was awarded the innovation award in patient impact category in 2020.
I offer high quality, comprehensive urology service for diagnosis and treatment of general urological conditions. In addition to general urology. I have special interest in Endourology and management of urinary tract stones.
In addition to my clinical consultant position, I work closely with the Royal College of Surgeons and the General Medical Council to promote and improve the quality of surgical training across Wales.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Wrexham Maelor Hospital
Innovation award 2020, Patient impact category.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Fluent
- FRCS Urology (London) Royal College of Surgeons 2018
- PhD Alexandria University 2017
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons 2014
- MSc Alexandria University 2012
- MBBCh Alexandria University 2006
- Clinical Fellowship (EUSP fellowship) Addenbrookeâ€™s Hospital 2016
Reference number 7539653
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist register in Urology , 2019