- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Luke Smith is a consultant in Acute and General Internal Medicine with experience of the acute management of a wide range of medical presentations in various medical disciplines.
He qualified from Guys, Kings and St Thomas School of Medicine and Dentistry in London in 2005, having also obtained an intercalated B.Sc. Hons in neurosciences.
He trained within London with posts in many tertiary centres and now holds an NHS consultant post at St Thomas Hospital.
Areas of interest
Medical forensics and Medical Examiner
Current NHS consultant posts held
St Thomas' Hospital, London
- MBBS University of London 2005
- MSc Medical Toxicology University of Cardiff 2016
- DipFMS Worshipful Society of Apothecaries of London 2018
Reference number 6120963
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- RCPathME Royal College of Pathologists 2018
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2020
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.