- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
There are a variety of reasons why someone might seek counselling. It could be that you are struggling to understand or cope with obstacles, emotions or feeling 'stuck'. Perhaps you'd like to make sense of your experience, particular patterns in your relationships or are seeking a change of some sort.
I can offer you a space where you can talk freely and in confidence, where you can be really heard and understood. I am particularly interested in helping you gain insight through exploration, and finding ways in which lasting change can happen.
I am a fully qualified, insured and BACP accredited counsellor. I am a compassionate and down-to-earth person who has always been keen to connect with, understand and support others.
I began my experience of face to face client work 8 years ago, and I have worked within several counselling organisations prior to opening my private practice in January 2018, where I have been able to work with a wide range of people and issues.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative) University of South Wales 2016
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Skills University of South Wales 2013
- BA (hons) Counselling and Psychology Swansea Metropolitan University 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Member BACP 2021