- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a BACP and UKCP accredited counsellor, therapist and clinical supervisor with 20 years experience. I work integratively, drawing on a variety of disciplines, including psychodynamic, person centred, cognitive behavioural and existential in order to support you in finding the best solutions.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; abuse; attachment issues, bereavement; loss; grief; bereavement; relationship issues; work related issues life transitions; depression; identity; personal development; low self confidence and self esteem; general counselling.
- Diploma in Life Coaching Curly Martin 2013
- Dip in Integrative Psychotherapy Minster Centre 1996
- Postgrad Cert in Supervision of Counselling and Psychotherapy University of Hertfordshire 2001
Affiliations / memberships
MBACP (Snr Acc)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychotherapy session - (>50)