- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Schema focused therapy
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a British Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist.
I am currently teaching the doctorate students of Counselling Psychology at NSPC/ Middlesex University.
I am also a part-time NHS IAPT Supervisor.
It’s now more than 20 years that I’m working as a clinical psychologist and counsellor. I have passed enormous CPD courses about depression, trauma, relationship problems etc.
I have extensive work experience in charities, private sectors and NHS. I have worked with adults from all walks of life and different cultural backgrounds like Britons, Europeans, Middle Eastern people, asylum seekers, LGBTs.
I have studied psychodynamic psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural psychotherapy, and existential psychotherapy. I’m working as an integrative psychotherapist which means that I use different techniques to address the specific problem of the client as I strongly believe no single size can fit everyone.
My work with my clients is mostly short- term but I can offer long-term therapy if necessary.
I am accredited and registered by BPS, UKCP and HCPC. I abide to the BPS, HCPC and UKCP codes of ethics.
Areas of interest
Depression, Anxiety, Relationship Issues, Cultural Issues, Immigration, Adjustment problems
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Persian (Farsi) - Fluent
View photos of my work
Click an image to enlarge and read a description
View external photos of my work
- Doctor in Counselling Psychology Middlesex University 2018
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation 2000
- B.A (Honour) in Clinical Psychology Isfahan University 1992
- RAPPS ( Registered Applied Psychology Supervisor) New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling (NSPC) 2018
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BPS Registered BPS 2009
- HCPC registered HCPC 2018
- UKCP/ UPCA Registered UKCP 2016
- 18b Psychotherapy Practice18B North End...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07929 756458
- Kent Counselling Direct40 Nicholas Hammond...
- 10:00 - 21:00
- 01233 510111
- Online Therapy using Zoom
- 09:00 - 20:30
- 07929 756458
Post treatment communication
In case of emergency, contact your GP, nearest A&E, Samaritans (https://www.samaritans.org/)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (5-50)