- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Iâ€™ve been working as a qualified Clinical Psychologist since 2012.
I have worked with adults, children, couples and families in a variety of settings across Mental Health Services and Palliative Care.
I would describe myself as an eclectic practitioner, drawing on a variety of theoretical psychological models. I primarily draw on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Analytic ideas and systemic practices. These approaches highlight our early experiences and ways of relating to ourselves and others. Interventions work on the idea that exploring our early models for relating can give the resources and framework for moving forward. I am committed to working collaboratively at a pace that best suits the client.
- Hollie Quaye
- Flourish Therapies The Cottage Ashley Road Onchan Isle Of Man IM4 5BB
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Manx - Fluent
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology University of Nottingham 2012
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)