- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Counselling Psychologist and couple therapist, registered with the HCPC and a chartered member of the British Psychological Society.
I have trained in psychology, counselling, and couple counselling for over 10 years, at the highest academic level and in multiple settings (including several NHS mental health services). I am highly skilled in helping adults of all ages with a broad range of mental health difficulties (including multiple forms of anxiety, stress, depression, low self-esteem, relationship crises, anger management, traumatic events, psychological abuse, and bereavement). I can also help couples who experience difficulties in their relationship or are in crisis.
Forming a meaningful connection with people is what I value most in my work. My clients report they appreciate the depth of our relationship and of my caring, my collaborative approach based on a genuine dialogue, and my insightful and intuitive support.
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology from the University of Manchester (CBT + Person-Centred Therapy)
- Clinical training in Imago Relationship Therapy (couple therapy)
- Level-2 clinical training in IFS (Internal Family Systems)
- Intermediate training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Therapists and Healthcare Professionals (University of Manchester).
Areas of interest
Adults; Older adults; Anxiety (incl. general anxiety, OCD, health anxiety, panic); Traumatic experiences; Difficulties with self-esteem or self-confidence; Depression; Stress; Burnout; Bereavement; Anger management; Separation; Divorce; Infidelity;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Native or bilingual
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)
Psychology session - remote - (1-5)