- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
I come from a background of many years working in health and education, which is where I first came to recognise the power of positive mental health and well-being; and how this impacts on our ability to live well and engage in healthy relationships
I am a Humanistic Counsellor who works with adults and children in private practice, I have experience of supporting clients with a wide range of issues and challenges.
I am also privileged to work in a hospice, counselling patients, carers and family members. As such I have a special interest in supporting those with a terminal or life limiting illness or those affected by this issue and bereavement.
All counselling is tailored to individual need, providing personalised support through a warm and engaging therapeutic relationship.
When working with children I use a child centred approach based around attachment theory, incorporating the language of play and creativity to support the counselling process.
Areas of interest
Adults; Children; Integrated Humanistic Counselling; BACP Accredited; General Everyday Issues; Relationship Issues; Chronic and Life Limiting Illness; Grief and Bereavement; Low Confidence and Self Esteem, Anxiety and Depression; Child Counselling, Childhood Bereavement; Stress
Please see testimonials from previous clients at www.coachhousecounselling.net. These can be found under my profile on the Home page.
- FdSc in Humanistic Counselling University of Greenwich 2016
- Level 4 Counselling Children Place2Be London 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy , 2019
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy , 2016
- Student Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy , 2014
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)