- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
Hello, I am a Clinical psychologist and EMDR therapist. I am registered with the Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC). I specialise in helping people suffering from depression, anxiety and trauma (including PTSD) so that they can feel better and stay better for longer.
I offer evidence based talking therapy within a confidential space to explore your difficulties & make sense of them so that you can learn new skills and begin to make changes in the areas that are important to you.
I am trained and experienced in a variety of effective talking therapies, including Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy and EMDR. I don’t offer “off the shelf” treatments; I tailor psychological therapy to fit your unique needs and what you want to get out of your sessions with me.
I offer appointments online and face to face. They are flexible and take place during the day between 9.00 and 16.00. I do not offer any evening appointments at the moment.
Reading clinic - online only
Hertford clinic - online and face to face
Areas of interest
depression; anxiety; low self esteem; trauma; PTSD; CPTSD; childhood trauma; post traumatic stress disorder; complex post traumatic stress disorder;
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Hertfordshire University 2014
- Psychology BSc Hons Kingston University 2007
- Schema Therapy - Module 1 Schema Therapy School 2023
- Attachment Focused EMDR EMDR Focus 2022
- Compassion Focused Therapy Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust 2017
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust 2017
- Trauma Focused CBT CBT Psychology Training 2015
- EMDR Sandi Richman 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Health and Care Professions Council (practitioner psychologist)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)