- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Life can indeed get stressful and hard at times. Luckily there are psychological therapies that can really help us cope and thrive in these hard times.
Looking forwards and accessing therapy can be the first step to positive life changes for you and your loved ones.
Please get in touch with me directly and I will be glad to speak to you about how I can help.
I am an experienced accredited psychotherapist with over 15 years experience in helping people with a range of mental health difficulties.
I provide evidence-based psychological assessments and therapy utilising mainly CBT & EMDR to adults presenting with a wide range mental health problems.
I exclusively offer telephone and internet video call sessions so that you can have therapy from the comfort of your own home.
Alongside working as a CBT (Accredited 150419) therapist I am also fully trained and Practitioner Accredited EMDR therapist.
I have completed extra qualifications in CBT post my qualification. These involve specialising in long term physical health conditions (University Manchester 2017) and also a MSc Thesis in application of CBT interventions with students (Chester University 2017).
I have also worked in health psychology setting using CBT & ACT approaches working with presentations of Diabetes, Burns and Accident injuries, Clinical Infections and range of other conditions.
My experience is ever more expanding, I am a fully supervised clinician and also supervise other clinicians. I have vast NHS experience delivering EMDR and CBT interventions with excellent results.
Areas of interest
Cardiac conditions: Eating disorders;
Depression & Anxiety;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bulgarian - Native or bilingual
- MSc CBT (Thesis) Chester University 2017
- CBT Diploma Chester University 2014
- EMDR Level 1 to 3 EMDR Masterclass 2021
- CBT LTC/MUS Top Up Manchester University 2017
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- EMDR UK & Europe Practitioner Accredited EMDR Association UK 2022
- BABCP Accredited Pin -150419 BABCP 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- BABCP Accredited Pin -150419 , 2018
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR UK, Europe & NI Ireland
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)