- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a consultant Rheumatologist working at the James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough. I completed my Rheumatology specialist training in the North East England in 2015 and have been working as a Consultant Rheumatologist in the NHS since then.
I am actively involved in teaching junior doctors and medical students. I am the research lead for the Rheumatology department at the James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough. I am an editorial board member of the (Oxford) Rheumatology journal. I have chaired and presented at several national conferences.
Areas of interest
I diagnose and manage a wide range of rheumatology conditions including:
Inflammatory Arthritis (e.g. Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis)
Connective tissue diseases (e.g. Lupus, Systemic sclerosis, Sjogren's syndrome, Myositis)
Assessment and diagnosis of patients with aches and pains
Intra-articular steroid injections
Bursa and soft tissue steroid injections
Current NHS consultant posts held
James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough.
- FRCP (Fellow Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh) Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh 2021
- Certificate of completion of training (Rheumatology, UK) - 2015
- MRCP (UK) – Rheumatology Royal College of Physicians, UK 2012
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians, UK 2010
Reference number 6093053