- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Family Therapy
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
Thank you for reading my profile. I am an experienced Chartered Counselling Psychologist with a range of therapeutic experience dealing with individuals, couples, children and teenagers.
I provide a supportive space in which to explore your needs as well as providing guidance and expertise from a number of different therapeutic models such as CBT, DBT and other mindfulness approaches. I underpin my work with a person centred approach which means that I work with you, at your pace and provide therapy that is is tailored to your needs.
Previously I worked as a manager in schools which gives me an understanding of teenagers and informs some of my family work. I also draw from existential approaches and my training as a coach when working with transitions, life purpose and career changes.
I have central located therapeutic rooms in Glasgow or work online.
Areas of interest
Mindfulness; Mindfulness Approaches; Coaching; CBT; Well being; Strength based; Existential Approaches; Family, Teens, Individuals and Couples.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)