- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a BPS and HCPC Chartered and Registered Counselling Psychologist. I obtained my Doctorate from the University of Manchester and my MSc in Counselling & Psychotherapy from the University of Edinburgh. I have extensive experience in working with adolescents, young and older adults who have experienced complex psychological disorders, including depression, interpersonal trauma, eating disorders, substance misuse, low self-esteem and more.
I place a great emphasis on offering a warm, compassionate and non-judgmental therapeutic atmosphere which provides each person with a restoration of positive feelings and a better understanding of themselves and their difficulties.
Areas of interest
Body image concerns
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)