- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an experienced, accredited counsellor and psychotherapist who works with adults from all backgrounds.
I work with various issues including anxiety, depression, phobias, relationship issues, bereavement, PTSD and trauma.
I chose initially to train as a person-centred counsellor, as the core conditions of empathy, congruence and unconditional positive regard are vitally important to developing a therapeutic alliance. It is my firm belief that it is “the relationship that heals” and as such, I like to develop a collaborative approach to working with all my clients.
In addition to my person-centred roots, I draw from various theories to meet each of my clients own unique requirements. These approaches include CBT, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and EMDR.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Trauma; Depression; Relationship Difficulties; Low Self-Esteem; Bereavement; Personal Growth
- Msc (Professional Training) in Counselling and Psychotherapy University of Salford 2013
- PG Cert Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Salford 2015
- EMDR Europe Accredited Training EMDR Academy 2021
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MBACP (Accred) British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy 2015
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)