- Fee assured
- Verified account
-Member of Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists (RCCP) - Reg No. 4993
- Member of British Academy of Audiology - Reg No.9142
-Experience of working in the NHS for more than 14 years.
-Currently working as Senior Specialist Audiologist and Hearing, Tinnitus and Balance Therapist at Croydon University Hospital.
-Past experience of working in Paediatric Audiology for more than five years.
-Specific interest in Tinnitus and Balance Retraining Therapy.
-Experience of working in Private Practice for more than 12 years.
-Committed to continual performance development
Areas of interest
Pure tone audiometry; Tympanometry; Audiology Consultation; Tinnitus Consultation; Tinnitus Retraining Therapy; Tinnitus Match; Balance Retraining Therapy
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Specialist Audiologist at Croydon University Hospital
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Gujarati - Conversational
Master's Dissertation on:
A study of relationship between sequential & simultaneous information processing and communication skills in children with hearing impairment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology University of Mumbai 2002
- Master's Degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology University of Mumbai 2005
- Masterclass in Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Ear Institute, University College London 2015
- Sharing the News: Empowering families through effective communication Ear Institute, University College London 2016
- Masterclass in Vestibular Rehabilitation Ear Institute, University College London 2020
Post treatment communication
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Pure tone audiogram (air and bone conduction) - including masking - (>50)
Tympanometry (as sole procedure) - (5-50)
Tinnitus match/mask & IHIB, LV - (5-50)
Initial session with audiological testing - (1-5)
Initial Vestibular Physiotherapy Session - (1-5)