- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Video and telephone consultations
Asking for help is a big step, so it is important to find a person that you feel comfortable with. As an experienced integrative therapist, my main skill is in listening without judgement.
I see diverse people from all walks of life. I currently run a Private Practice, and help facilitate creative mental health groups and workshops.
I have volunteered with the YMCA’s youth counselling service and within the NHS, specialising in Women’s Health. I am an experienced Occupational Psychologist working with organisational change, veterans and people who have had short term prison sentences.
Areas of interest
I have had additional training in my specialist interest of trauma, anxiety and life changes.
I work face to face and via Zoom for short and long term therapy, GP referrals, post accident psychological rehabilitation & EAP.
Additional areas of specialism are: relationship difficulties, self-esteem, body image and menopause. I continue to learn new approaches as well as deepening my understanding in the specialist areas.
My practise is diverse and inclusive.
- Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Peterborough City College 2015
- Post Graduate Diploma Occupational Psychology British Psychological Society 2009
- MSc Computing De Monfort University, Leicester 2005
- BA Behavioual Science Griffith University, Australia 1999
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered Occupational Psychologist - BPS
Practitioner Psychologist - HCPC
Accredited Member - BACP