- Fee assured
- Verified account
I am a BACP accredited Person-Centred Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I have over 17 yearsâ€™ experience and work with adults, young adults (18+) and couples.
I offer a safe and confidential environment for you to feel relaxed and talk freely. My approach is to explore all you are experiencing so it makes more sense and provides greater clarity. Improving your understanding, can help you to manage and cope more confidently; whilst reassuring your thoughts helps you to learn how to express your feelings more clearly.
I offer face-to-face sessions as well as online via Zoom and by Telephone. My room is located in the centre of Nottingham on Fletcher Gate which is easy to access via the Tram and public transport, as well as by a car, with a car park opposite.
My appointments are between 9.00 am and 7.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know more.
Areas of interest
Trauma; dissociation; PTSD; mental health issues; anxiety; depression; panic attacks; self-esteem; perfectionism; life-limiting illness; complex health issues; loss and grief; relationship difficulties; work stress & burnout; life challenges.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- MA Trauma Studies University of Nottingham 2015
- BA (Hons) Education Nottingham Trent University 2002
- BA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling, Person-Centred Approach University of Nottingham 2010
- Advanced Post-Diploma Certificate - Person-Centred Couples Counselling Counselling Workshops and Training Ltd 2019
- Advanced Certificate in Relationship Therapy for Couples - Inter-action Training and Consultancy CORST 2019
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited registered member of BACP:
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - (>50)