- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Clinical Psychologist specialising in depression, anxiety (including worry, OCD, health anxiety, and trauma), and sleep disorders.
I am also experienced and highly trained in working with anger management and helping people deal with stress, intrusive thoughts and other related problems.
Therapies offered: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Solution-Focused Therapy, Counselling, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Family Therapy and CBT for Insomnia (CBT-I).
Face-to-face and online sessions using Skype, Zoom, Facetime and WhatsApp video available.
Areas of interest
Worry & GAD;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology Glasgow University 2012
- Doctorate in Clinical Psycholoy Newcastle University 2007
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society (BPS)
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)