- Fee assured
- Verified account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video and telephone consultations
My top priority is to make sure that you feel understood.
My personal style is informal but direct. I aim to make sure that our conversations are a safe and completely non-judgemental space where I provide practical advice, tools and strategies to help you to navigate your current difficulties.
I recognise that one-size does not fit all, therefore my work with clients is highly tailored to the individual.
I also value using an integrative approach informed by other approaches such as CBT, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Narrative Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), Schema Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) and Gottman Method Couples Therapy (GMCT).
Areas of interest
Adults; Self-esteem issues; Confidence issues; Relationship issues; Interpersonal issues; Anxiety; Coping with adult ADD and ADHD
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Surrey 2018
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Gottman Institute 2020
Details of entry to specialist register
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) , 2018
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)