- Fee assured
- Verified account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
Dr Stuart Gore is a highly experienced Chartered Counselling Psychologist with over 20 years of experience working in the NHS and private sector.
He offers private psychological therapy to adults, with a tailored approach that includes various modalities such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR).
Stuart also provides assessment, formulations, treatment interventions, and supervision across a broad spectrum of areas, including adult ADHD. His peers describe him as a dedicated and highly skilled practitioner.
Areas of interest
Addictions; ADHD Assessment; Adult Mental Health; Anxiety; Depression; Trauma
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Emily Dove
- 74 Main Street Burley in Wharfedale LS29 7LH
BACP Outstanding Research Award
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing EMDR Academy 2020
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Mindfulness Training Ltd 2019
- Adult ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis UKAAN 2022
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)
ASD or ADHD assessment - (5-50)
Neurodiversity Assessment - (1-5)