- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a fully qualified and accredited Cognitive Behaviour Therapist (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) practitioner. I also hold a specialist qualification in Trauma-Focused CBT. Both these approaches are recommended by NICE for treating PTSD.
I have over twenty years’ therapeutic experience, working in the NHS, private and voluntary sectors.
I am a fully accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and bound by the BABCP's ethical code of practice.
Areas of interest
Anger management; Generalised Anxiety; Depression; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); Insomnia; Pain Management; Panic Disorder; Low Self-Esteem; Social Anxiety; Specific Phobia; Trauma Reactions (PTSD); Work Related Stress
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Queen's University, Belfast 2017
- • MSc Specialist Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Trauma) (Queen’s University, Belfast) 2018
- • Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) EMDR Masterclass 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fully Accredited CBT Practitioner British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) 2020
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR UK & Ireland Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)