- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist registered with the BPS and HCPC. The style of therapy I offer is a relational, integrative approach, incorporating elements of CBT, Coaching, Psychodynamic, Humanistic philosophies to tailor a sensitive and creative therapeutic approach for each individual.
Get in touch to arrange an initial consultation where I can hear an overview of your circumstances, you can ask any questions you may have, and together we can discuss a suitable treatment plan for you to meet your personal needs and objectives.
- BA (Hons) Psychology Degree RAU University, South Africa 2004
- Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy Metanoia Institute, London 2012
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Integrative Psychotherapy Metanoia Institute & Middlesex University, London 2016
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Eating Disorders & Obesity National Centre for Eating Disorders, London 2017
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma London Hypnotherapy Academy 2020
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Psychologist British Psychological Society 2016
- Practitioner Psychologist HCPC 2016
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)