- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor offering long and short term counselling and psychotherapy.
I offer a confidential and non-judgemental space where you can explore your thoughts, feelings and issues openly and safely.
I will work with you on what you are finding challenging within your life for example depression, anxiety, GAD, relationship issues, betrayals, low mood, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anger, recent or historical trauma, sexual abuse, feeling stuck, lacking in motivation, isolation, loss/bereavement etc.
Online and Telephone Psychotherapy & Counselling:-
* I offer online Zoom video therapy sessions
* I offer telephone therapy sessions
* If this is your preferred method of therapy
please ensure that you have good internet
connection / phone signal.
Face to Face Psychotherapy & Counselling:-
* I practice from my office in the Lace Market,
Nottingham City Centre.
* Very close to all public transport links and
various public car parking.
My therapy room is welcoming with views over St Mary's Church.
Areas of interest
* I specialise in trauma / PTSD
* I specialise in working with survivors of historical
or recent sexual abuse and sexual violence.
* I have experience in working with those with
symptoms or diagnosed with BPD and work
within DBT approach in treating this.
* I have an interest in motivation, building self-
confidence and achieving a more fulfilled life.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Primary Care Counsellor
Nottinghamshire / Derbyshire
Neuroscience - PTSD / trauma related.
Life Coaching / Motivation
Sleep - quality, improvement, unconscious process
Arts and Crafts
- BSc (Hons) Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling The Sherwood Institute 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Accredited Member BACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy 2016