- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
Experience and qualifications:
I am a registered Mental Health Nurse and I hold current registration with the NMC.
I completed my Cognitive behavioural therapy training at post graduate level at Kings university and I have been practising as a CBT Therapist since 2014. I hold full and current accreditation with the BABCP.
I have also completed a year long teacher training course in delivering 8 week courses, specifically in Mindfulness based cognitive therapy and Mindfulness based stress reduction.
I welcome any ages from 8 years plus and have specialist training in working with young people and adults alike.
Please do visit my website for further information www.creativetailoredtherapy.com
Areas of interest
OCD, ADHD, NEURO-DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS, ANXIETY, LOW MOOD, ACCEPTANCE AND COMMITMENT THERAPY, MINDFULNESS, DEPRESSION, LOW SELF ESTEEM, PHOBIAS
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)