- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an experienced Clinical Psychotherapist currently working at a senior clinical position within the NHS.
I have a Master of Science in Mental Health Studies, Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Therapy for Anxiety and Depression.
I am an accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies BABCP.
I am an accredited EMDR UK & Europe practitioner.
I currently have over 16 years of experience working within the NHS.
I have experience working with a wide variety of client groups, including those with trauma, depression, anxiety and body image related issues. I am trained to use a wide range of therapeutic approaches, including Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Interpersonal therapy (IPT). I work with clients to find the most suitable approach to their needs.
I am known by my peers as a highly compassionate and motivated individual. I am empathic and caring. My level of experience ensures that I am best placed to help the clients who come to me.
Areas of interest
I offer therapy for the following problems:
Depression / low mood
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Long Term Health Conditions.
Living with Cancer and Beyond
I use varied Methods of Communication and this means that you now have access to whatever method of communication that most suits you.
Face to Face
Online / Digital Therapy
I work with people aged 16 and onward.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Long Covid
- Long Term Physical Health Condition
Equality, Diversity and inclusion
Long Term Health Conditions
Cooking and baking
Music and song writing
Health and well-being
- Masters in Mental Health Studies University of Southampton 2013
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Southampton 2013
- Post Graduate course in Long Term Health Condition University of Exeter 2018
- Post Graduate Course in Healthcare Leadership Open University 2015
- IPT IPT UK 2016
- Master in senior Healthcare Leadership University of Birmingham 2020
- EMDR EMDR UK 2015
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)