- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a child, adolescent and adult psychotherapist with more than 11 years' experience in both the private and public sector. My services are delivered online as well as in person.
I work to the highest level with a range of psychological challenges and client demographics. I draw upon the latest psychological, mind related science and research to ensure successful outcomes in my work. My integrative approach to therapy allows me to offer bespoke treatment plans rather than a 'one-size fits all' approach which means I can work to a level that suits you and in a way that suits you. A free telephone consultation will give you a feel for who I am and how I deliver my service.
Areas of interest
I work with a wide range of psychological challenges; anger, anxiety, bereavement, addictive behaviour, marital and family issues, work related problems are amongst many. I believe in making stumbling blocks into stepping stones and building wellness and resilience to create control and strength in your life.
Neuroscience and psychological development in children and young people.
- Masters in Psychotherapy Northern Guild/Newman University 2018
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling Northern Guild 2017
- Diploma in therapeutic counselling CPCAB 2013
- Diploma in Child Psychotherapy Northern Guild 2018
- BSc honours Psychology The Open University 2010
- Certificat in clinical supervision Northern Guild 2019
- Working with couples Leeds centre for Psychological development 2015
- Bereavement support St Michaels 2015
- Dyadic developmental practice; psychotherapy and parenting DDPI 2016
- Working with problem gambling Gamcare 2014
Affiliations / memberships