- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Senior Clinical Psychologist working as an associate for Evolve Psychology Services based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
I graduated with a first class (hons) Bachelor of Science in Psychology at the University of York and subsequently completed My Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Hull. I have since undertaken an Advanced Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Thinking at the University of Derby and Supervisor Training.
As well as independent work I continue to practice in the NHS in a busy Child Health Psychology Team, having previously been practicing within Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
Throughout my career I have specialised in working with people with neurodevelopmental conditions including Autism Spectrum Condition, ADHD and moderate to severe Learning Disabilities. I am trained in the field of Psychological Assessment and Specialist Neurodevelopmental Assessment, including Autism Spectrum Condition, ADHD and Learning Disabilities. I am passionate about supporting emotional wellbeing and as such work therapeutically with adults, young people and parents to offer interventions drawing on a range of psychological approaches including cognitive behaviour therapy, positive behaviour support and systemic therapy. I believe in ensuring that therapeutic approaches are accessible to everyone and therefore have extensive experience of adapting approaches for working with people with additional needs.
Areas of interest
Autism Spectrum Disorder; ADHD; Learning Disabilities; Neurodevelopmental assessment; Anxiety; Low Mood; Depression; Self-esteem; Cognitive Behaviour Therapy; Positive Behaviour Support; Systemic Therapy; Neurodevelopmental Assessment; Psychological Assessment;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Bradford Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Child Health Psychology Team
St Luke's Hospital
Little Horton Lane
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Hull 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology University of York 2011
- Advanced Diploma in Systemic Thinking and Family Practice University of Derby 2016
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule Refresher Training Pearson 2020
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule Training Pearson 2018
- Clinical Psychologist Supervisor Training Yorkshire Clinical Psychologist Training Group 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Professional Registration HCPC 2019
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (5-50)