- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
Mental Health and Wellbeing professional in psychological therapy with a caring, empathic, non-judging nature. Specialist in Cognitive behavioural therapy for depression and anxiety disorders, including Obsessional Compulsive issues and Phobias. EMDR therapy for people who have experienced traumas arising from abuse past (possibly bullying) or present as well as other traumas such as industrial, sexual, mental, physical abuse or traffic accidents. Counselling to support crises or to explore patterns early formative or parental influences. Phobias brought on perhaps by COVID19/ corona virus or performance anxiety such as flying or presentations.
I have extensive clinical experience as a psychological therapist and mental health professional in dealing with more complex difficulties.
Available Monday - Friday for virtual sessions via Microsoft Teams & Skype or any other preferred virtual face to face sessions.
Areas of interest
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; Depression/Low Mood; Traumatic Stress; Low Self-worth; Relationship Problems; Stress; Bereavement; couples counselling; Work related stress; Chronic Fatigue.
- Charlene Corleone Ficarazzi
- T A C Healthcare Group Wellheads Crescent Wellheads Industrial Estate Aberdeen AB21 7GA
- 0333 014 3488
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://www.babcp.com/
- Post Graduate Diploma (Counselling) Bath Spa University 2005
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Practitioner Alexander Richman EMDR services 2015
- Post Graduate Diploma (CBT) Exeter University 2009
- Offshore Survival Training Petrofac 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Lead Psychological Therapist Iqarus Occupational Health Ltd 2019
- Clinic Lead Priory Ltd 2017
- Head of Mental Health and Wellbeing TAC Healthcare Ltd 2022
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP Accredited member
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)