- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapist and an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I work with individuals once a week on a one-to-one basis.
Each weekly session lasts for 50 minutes, at the same time, in the same place. This will be your space for as long as you wish to continue, I am happy to do both long term or short term work.
I use an approach which draws on many theories and concepts of counselling, so it suits you. We will be working together in a safe, confidential, non-judgmental space where we will explore the presenting problems you are facing.
Whatever you are going through you don’t have to do this alone, we can work towards your goals in therapy at your own pace.
Areas of interest
Low self esteem
Low self worth
Low self confidence
- MSc Therapeutic Counselling University of Greenwich 2015
- BSc Psychology with Counselling University of Greenwich 2012
- Couples Therapy Human Givens 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MBACP Accredited BACP 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)