- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Sarah is an experienced speech and language therapist and facial palsy therapist, working with children, young people and adults to support their rehabilitation after experiencing facial palsy. Sarah is also experienced at working with children, young people and adults to support their rehabilitation after facial reanimation (or ‘smile surgery’).
People who have facial palsy experience weakness of their facial muslces after damage to the facial nerve. There are many causes of facial palsy, and Sarah is not involved in the diagnosis of the cause of facial palsy.
Areas of interest
Facial Palsy; Cleft Palate; Craniofacial
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology (Honours) Flinders University of South Australia 2004
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Charles Darwin University 2011
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice Queensland University of Technology 2011
- Masters of Laws (Health) Queensland University of Technology 2015
- Masters of Studies in Legal Research University of Oxford 2018
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Follow on speech therapy session - (1-5)
Initial speech therapy session - (1-5)